Tuesday, July 15, 2003

the florid evolution of gratitude


thanks (cheers)
thank you
thank you very much
thank you very much indeed
thank you very much indeed that's really/terribly/awfully kind/good/thoughtful of you
thank you very much indeed that's really/terribly/awfully kind/good/thoughtful of you - I/we really appreciate it
thank you very much indeed that's really/terribly/awfully kind/good/thoughtful of you - I/we really appreciate it - I'm/we're very/terribly/awfully grateful
thank you very much indeed that's really/terribly/awfully kind/good/thoughtful of you - I/we really appreciate it - I'm/we're very/terribly/awfully grateful - you really shouldn't have bothered
thank you very much indeed, that's awfully kind of you, I really appreciate it, I'm terribly grateful, you really shouldn't have bothered, you know.

No comments: